Wednesday, May 12, 2010

That Time of the Year

I know it's "that time of the year" when you're trying to figure out what you're going to do for next year. I have tried to do a lot of the legwork for you by assembling lists of resources that are old-earth friendly. And I keep adding stuff, so if you haven't looked at these pages in a while, now's the time to check them out. Let not your heart be troubled.

Curriculum: Grades K-5


Curriculum: Grades 5-8



Curriculum: Grades 9-12
(I have completely reorganized this page and added several new resources.)

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the resource list and for your site. I just returned from our local homeschool conference; it's depressing to see the young earth control over homeschooling. One book I did not see on your list is "Redeeming Science: a God-centered approach" by Vern Poythress. Poythress' position on the age of the earth is the Analogical Day approach agreeing with C. John Collins who wrote a couple of the books you list. The back cover of Poythress' book includes endorsements from Stephen Meyer (Discovery Institute) and Fazale Rana (Reasons to Believe). Thought you might be interested.

Theology Mom said...

Funny you should mention that. I was just thinking that I needed to add Dr. Poythress' book yesterday.