Saturday, April 24, 2010

Curriculum: Good Science, Good Faith

Shameless self-promotion...

I leave for Oklahoma tomorrow where I'll be attending two homeschool conferences, one in Tulsa and the other in Oklahoma City. We'll be having a booth for Reasons Academy, which is the high school division of the online school I head up at Reasons To Believe.

If you have a student in high school, I'd like to encourage you to check out my year-long science/faith integration curriculum called, "Good Science, Good Faith." This program will prepare your 11th- or 12th-grader to stand strong in the faith amidst the challenges of a secular culture. It's offered in an at-home, self-study format or Reasons Academy will proctor the course for you online. It's also ideal for use in a homeschool co-op or group study.

If you haven't already, be sure to join my "Theology Mom" Facebook page. I'll be posting pictures there over the course of the next week in Oklahoma.

No comments: