Here is a critical thinking exercise for your students.
1. Have them evaluate or respond to this statement: "I don't need archaeological evidence for the Bible's accuracy in order to be a Christian." Do they agree or disagree? Why or why not?
2. Have the students watch this video: "The Bible vs. The Book of Mormon"
3. Have the students look up the following passages from the Bible: 1 Cor. 15:12-19, 2 Pet. 1:16
4. Now have them re-evaluate the opening statement in #1. What do they think now? How has their view changed?
5. Answer the question: Is "blind faith" biblical?