Sunday, January 17, 2010

Message: "Image of God"

I gave a lecture/talk/sermon (whatever you want to call it) last Wednesday for a local youth group on the image of God. So I'm making the podcast available for anyone who wants to hear it. Just let me know and I'll email the MP3 to you. The file is a little over 24 megs, so make sure your email provider will allow you to accept files that large.

You can also listen to it stream on my Theology Mom web site: "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...Whose Image Do I Reflect After the Fall?"

I have a limited number of audio CDs available as well. Send me your U.S. Mail address and I'll get one out to you.

1 comment:

Virginia Peterson said...

I finally got around to listening to this. In all the talks I've heard on Gen. 2:18, I don't remember hearing about the "warrior" connotation before. "Mounce's Dictionary" had this comment: "According to God's design, therefore, the man and the woman, the husband and the wife, have been designed by God to stand together and help each other fight the battles of life. And God is there as the divine ezer to fight with them."