Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wanna Be on Television?

I will be teaching (and videotaping) a series of lectures on the doctrine and history of the Bible. If you live in Southern CA and are interested in participating in a 7-10 week study on this topic, let me know. We'll probably begin in early February.

Here is a short list of some of the topics we will be covering:
  • How were the books of the Bible decided?
  • Why should we believe in inerrancy? Is it even important?
  • How do we deal with "contradictions" in the Bible?
  • How do we know that the Bible hasn't been corrupted by man over the centuries?
  • Which Bible translation should I buy?
You must be over the age of 18 (or have your parents' permission), be willing to sign a model release form saying we are allowed to videotape you, and be fairly committed to participating in most, preferably all, of the weeks of taping. I only have about 10, maybe 12, slots available.

There is no monetary compensation for this, but you'll get access to some really great teaching (I hope). Again, let me know if you're interested.

No comments: