Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sad News

For those of you who don't already know, my husband (the writer, producer, director, editor of Dual Revelation and Journey Toward Creation) has been laid-off from Reasons To Believe. This actually happened about six weeks ago. It's just taken me a while to get to the place where I can talk about it in public. Needless to say, our family is going through a lot of transitions and facing much uncertainty.

If you know of any video production jobs (especially if it includes health insurance because I have a pre-existing condition/disability), please don't hesitate to let us know. We're willing to consider relocating, if God wills.

Here is Bob's current demo reel. More clips can be seen on his website at robertbontrager.com. Blessings.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

This is indeed sad news and very stressful I can imagine. Thank you for so bravely sharing your struggle so we can pray for your family.

stephanie j. said...

Thank you for sharing your need and your heart...I will be praying Phil 4:7 for you, your husband, and your family!

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Kathy R said...

I'm praying for you and your family, too - for wisdom, comfort, and provision as only God can provide.

Karen Leuenberger said...

Having been through multiple lay-offs in my family, I can empathize. It's very stressful and scary. I will keep my ears open for producer positions, even though I'm in Kansas City.