Friday, June 19, 2009

TMBG - Why Does the Sun Shine?

This is just for fun. One of our family's favorite songs to blast while driving in the van is "Why Does the Sun Shine?" by They Might Be Giants. You can hear it here. Click on "Hear the Complete Show" and then fast forward to about 14 minutes into the program. I'm sure it's probably available for download on iTunes or amazon if you want to share it with the kids.

A non science-related song I like commemorates my favorite president, James K. Polk. Fast-forward to 37 minutes, 40 seconds.

2 comments:

Anne Basso said...

Frankly, anything by They Might Be Giants is fun to play in the car and will be happily listened to by my children. But we'll check this one out!

Laura said...

I can remember listening to Istanbul and Particle man back in College! I wondered what this band was up to now.