Monday, June 22, 2009

5-Minute Devotions Celebrating God's World

Finding creation science resources for kids that don't promote young-earth creationism isn't easy. So when I find something appropriate, I'm always eager to share.

My Big Book of 5-Minute Devotions Celebrating God's World

Each entry is two pages - one with a couple short paragraphs talking about a different animal and its special trait and the other with a colorful watercolor illustration. You can view a couple sample pages here.

Now I will admit that some of the theology is a little watered down, but nothing harmful. And for little kids, it's probably just about the right speed. I'm probably just overly picky.

2 comments:

Anne Basso said...

I was looking at that in Target the other day. I really might have to pick it up. I think it might add a bit of interest to our bible time. On Mondays we read from "Leading Little One's To God" but the rest of the week we just read from the bible. I'd love to have a bit more focus.

Jim H. said...

Thanks -- I've one-clcked on it!