Sunday, January 4, 2009

School Room Makeover

Our school room space just wasn't "working" anymore. Too much clutter! It was getting to the point where I didn't feel like I could move around in there. Thankfully, my husband came to my rescue. He immediately set about putting together an enormous cabinet for me. Our youngest daughter (age 5) loves to be a helper. She immediately jumped into the fray.



Then our older daughter (age 9) briefly got in the act.


It didn't take long, however, before the five-year old found a way to lay down and still "help".


Ta da! This is one LARGE cabinet. Big, big thanks to my husband for spending two solid days helping me with this project. He is my hero.


Then I had the big job of organizing this mayhem and foolishness. Egad.





My new cabinet - Here is the result!


What a relief. I actually know where everything is now.



School starts up again tomorrow. It will sure be a lot easier now that everything has a home.

1 comment:

Violin Mom said...

Looks like your school room flies in the face of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Good job! I was happy to find your blog and I am sending some folks your way from my blog.

Blessings!