Sunday, January 25, 2009

Question: Stuff for Older Kids vs. Younger Kids

Question from Jim, a Homeschool Dad:
I'm most grateful for your excellent website. My wife and I began homeschooling in the Fall, and quickly discovered that we are vastly outnumbered when it comes to our beliefs on creation. It seems as if it's a given that Christian homeschoolers are supposed to subscribe to Young Earth, along with Rapture theology, etc.

Your materials look great, but I'm not sure what age group it is intended for. Could you let me know? What elementary age materials do you suggest?
This is a great question. So I spent some time reorganizing the sidebar on the right, separating resources out according to age. Hopefully, this will help clarify the matter a bit.

2 comments:

Jim H. said...

Thanks so much! I was really beginning to get discouraged. Thank God for your website.

Anonymous said...

Jim:

I'm glad to hear you are finding the site helpful. Please feel free to spread the word. And send along any suggestions you may have.