Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Presidential Candidates on Homeschooling, UPDATE

Well, Thompson's out. Ron Paul isn't electable. Huckabee is hanging on by a thread. Here is another consideration: Rudy Guiliani.

Of course, just as I am posting this, Guiliani is tanking in the polls to McCain, but he does seem to be pro-homeschooling. Here is a link to his views on education. I was really hoping Guiliani would hang on until Super Tuesday, but it may be too little too late for him.

I can't figure out where Romney stands on homeschooling. His education policies seem to favor public education. If you know of a better link related to his position on homeschooling, send it to me. Mc Cain doesn't even bother posting a position about education on his web site. Not a good sign if you ask me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Romney Wants Tax Help for Homeschooling"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/07/AR2007110701286.html?tid=informbox