Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Theology Mom Goes Back To School

Well, it's official. I'm back in seminary after 10 years off. I am working toward a Th.M. at a major Reformed seminary. I am taking a course on Old Testament theology with Dr. Walt Kaiser this term. Basically, this is a course about how the Old Testament relates to the New Testament. So far, I am enjoying the lectures.

All of that to say, blogging will be significantly slower for the next few months because the time I normally spend blogging will now be spent studying. I'll still try to post from time to time, but no promises.

And if I'm a little slower than normal at responding to emails, please don't feel offended. I'm just trying to focus on studying.

P.S. If you have an idea for a post, don't hesitate to send it my way.

1 comment:

havoc said...

Yay, TM!

You're a hero to me. I've been devouring lectures from Covenant Seminary for about a year now. I would so love to have the opportunity to actually engage in the seminary classroom.

Joy to you!